Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wow, this summer is going fast!  All those projects I thought would get done are still not done, but I have been enjoying the beautiful summer weather.  One project that is almost done, is my entryway re-do. 
My husband took an old window opening and built in some shelves for mail, phones, you name it.  Here is a pic of the rough opening.  It is about 36x55 inches.  The shelves are done and installed, everything has a fresh coat of paint, new coat hooks up.  I am feeling more organized already!

And the best part....a new window I just finished!  No more curtains, just beautiful glass!  Have to finish up some small things like switch plate covers.  It is surprising how much these little things make a difference in the appearance of a room.  I will post some pics when it is completely done.
Off to start another project for a customer!  A lovely fall panel in autumn colors with a maple leaf.  Excited to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment