Friday, November 15, 2013

It's a sunny November morning and going to be a beautiful day.  Thought I would post pics of a few things I have been working on. 
This is a piece I just finished for my husband's office.  He wanted something to remind him of our great trip to Colorado this summer.  I found this window at an antique shop this summer and thought it would be perfect for this project.  i used simple shapes to create the beautiful Colorado wilderness, our little cabin and of course, the mountains.  Can't wait to hang it this weekend!
I just finished 4 of these multi color sun catchers.  They went in the mail yesterday to one of my Etsy customers.  I love these colorful pieces, especially when the weather gets cold and snowy here in Minnesota!

Off to work on some little cardinals to take into my shop.  Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment