Sunday, September 8, 2013

Another busy week!

Wow, this week flew by!  I finished two large glass projects for customers.  The first was a 20 x20 inch fall maple leaf panel.
 I am so pleased with the way it came together...finally!  It was one of those projects that had me a bit frustrated at the start. I had a larger leaf cut out and decided it looked like a tree and not a leaf!!!  So I scrapped that idea and came up with this version, which I like much better.  And the customer loved it!!



The second project was a larger version of this rainbow sun catcher.  I did a 16 x 16 panel to hang in a customer's bathroom over her tub.  How relaxing to have a soak and look at all the beautiful colors!

Now on to new things!  I have some ideas for halloween ornaments using scrapbook paper and clear glass.  Pics coming soon!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment